The TRACTEL® dynaforTM LLZ2 is a precision industrial dynamometer to measure tensile forces or suspended loads. This latest addition to the range of dynamometers has features and bene ts that meet the requirements of its users.
- Rugged and lightweight.
- Integrated LCD screen.
- Screen protected by strong protections side and front.
- Battery life: 350 h.
- Safety factor > 4.
- Wide range available: 1t to 20t.
- Usable in all positions, in combination with mooring of standard accessories.
- Sealing IP65 / NEMA 4: Allows use of the device outside.
- Temperature: -20 ° C to + 50 ° C.
- Cut corners: risks minimized hooking during lifting operations.
- Good readability: height of digits on the LCD: 18 mm.
- Designed to measure tension efforts (Newtons) or suspended mass (kg).
- Accuracy 0.3%.
- Capacities from 1 000 to 20 000 kg.
- High precision: ± 0.3% of Full Scale.
- Supplied in plastic case with foam wedge.
- Complies with Directive 2006/42/EC.
- CE compliant.
Devices delivered in a robust plastic suitcase with high density foams wedging, eliminating risks of damage due to the transport.